Test tube baby center in Hyderabad handles IVF cases efficiently. Also, couples can make it a point to visit IVF centers in Vijayawada to undergo IVF treatment.
Several people hold the view that if a person cannot get pregnant then, IVF treatment is the available solution. This is a myth. A small percentage of couples with infertility, less than 5 percent usually opt for IVF. Visiting IVF centers in Vijayawada is worth the effort.
If and when IVF is required, people generally fit into one of two categories:
- Those for whom IVF happens to be their only option for a biological child
- Those who failed in attaining success with lower-tech treatments.
Test tube baby centers in Hyderabad are well equipped to do the needful.
Will you need IVF? And what if you don’t want to do IVF?
The following are the reasons why and when a couple needs IVF and Test Tube Baby treatment:
- Blocked tubes caused on account of removal for ectopic pregnancy or perhaps blocked due to infection.
- Polycystic Ovary (PCOS):
1. Resistant cases of PCOS follicles do not develop well with simple stimulation protocols.
2. If multiple follicles do develop with the given stimulation protocol.
3. Despite good development as well as timely rupture of follicles, the couple does not conceive even after 6-8 cycles of IUI or similar treatments.
- Severe endometriosis Grade III / Grade IV can occur at the first laparoscopy.
- Moderate Grade II endometriosis cases are to start with treatment with COH and IUI but if pregnancy is not attained by 6 cycles plan of IUI then plan for IVF.
- Unexplained infertility – 10% of couples suffer from infertility without any sort of detectable reason.
- Initially, the couple does go through
- Moderate Grade II endometriosis cases are initially treated with COH as well as IUI but if pregnancy is not achieved by 6 cycles plan of IUI then planning for IVF.
- Unexplained infertility – 10% of couples do suffer from infertility without any detectable reason.
- Initially, the couple also goes through
1. Clomiphene/Letrozole stimulation followed by IUI = 3 cycles
2. HMG/FSH injections with IUI = 3 cycles
3. Later if conception does not take place
the plan to commit IVF and ICSI for them.
- Women with decreased ovarian reserve commonly do require test-tube baby.
- Women seeking pregnancy after 38 yrs do benefit better with IVF treatment
What If IVF is not preferred?
A person does have the option not to pursue IVF. This is indeed the truth whether IVF is the first treatment recommended by the doctor, or in case the couple is opting for IVF after several attempts having been made of non-assisted reproductive technologies.
Test tube baby center in Hyderabad is worth visiting for IVF.
Reasons why avoid IVF
- Financial inability to pay for it.
- Wish to avoid risks as well as invasiveness of the procedure.
- The decision not to pursue treatment is no doubt based on the low estimated success rate will indeed vary for every situation.
- Religious objections.
- Desire to pursue adoption on account of having only sufficient cash to do either IVF or adoption, or they simply prefer adoption to IVF.
At times a person will have no chance of having a biological child without the help of IVF.
What are your options if you don’t want IVF?
Some possible options besides IVF may include:
- Following up low-tech treatments, more IUI cycles, for example
- Alternative therapies such as acupuncture
- Continuing to try on one’s own
- Surgical procedures (when applicable)
- Pursuing adoption
- Choosing a child-free life
Visiting IVF centers in Vijayawada does help to know about IVF treatment.