Fertility issues can be taken care of at fertility clinic Hyderabad. Childless couples are keen on having a child and can visit fertility hospitals in Hyderabad.
Pregnancy is a major event in the life journey of a woman and her family. All that is required in order to get pregnant is a healthy egg and a sperm. Fertility clinic Hyderabad will do the needful.
What does the couple have to do?
The couple needs to stay healthy by eating nutritious food and also the need to exercise to keep them fit. It is better to avoid smoking and alcohol. Some couple may, in fact, experience medical, reproductive organ problems or hormonal issues which deter pregnancy. The problem can be either with the woman or the man or even both.In case of difficulty in getting pregnant, it is better to visit the fertility clinic.
What is Fertility Clinics and When to Go There?
Fertility clinics are run by doctors, nurses, nursing aides, and other vital staff members in the laboratory, who happen to be specialists in various aspects of fertility issues.These issues are well taken care of infertility hospital in Hyderabad.Couples need to visit the clinic together to get expert help from fertility specialists.
A visit to the fertility clinic is suggested in case :
- A person has not achieved a successful pregnancy after trying for 6 months to one year.
- Women above 35 years of age also need to see the doctor earlier than younger age women.
- Women with menstrual issues, medical as well as hormonal problems.
- Men with medical issues, problems in semen analysis, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation.
- Women with a history of recurrent miscarriages.
What One Needs to Bring on the First Visit
The fertility clinic or doctor may ask for certain documents and information for an overview of the patient as well as the partner’s overall health. These may be required to be submitted prior to appointment or have them ready on the day of the appointment.
- Medical records of one’s previous tests, operations, and treatment that a person has undergone.
- Medical records of previous fertility assessments or treatments.
- List of medications, vitamins, herbal supplements taken by the couple.
- List of vital medical information, including pre-existing medical conditions of the couple (e.g. high blood pressure, diabetes, infection, etc).
- Complete details on the woman’s menstrual history. These do include the age of first menstruation, regularity or irregularity of cycle, length of an average menstrual cycle, light or heavy flow, as well as a history of painful periods (dysmenorrhea), intermenstrual bleeding or bleeding after sex.
What Important Questions to Ask the Fertility Specialist?
The initial appointment with a fertility clinic does take some time perhaps 60 – 90 minutes. This includes history taking, clinical examinations, and the necessary tests. Medical reports may take some time to review. For some tests, it may be necessary to come back at a specific time and the doctor will advise a person on that. Visiting fertility clinic Hyderabad does help.
Questions on Fertility Evaluation
- What specific tests to be done to determine the cause of infertility?
- What is the cost of tests?
- What is the time duration for the results of the fertility evaluation tests?
Questions on Treatment
- What happens to be the available treatment options based on the results of the fertility evaluation?
- What will be the success rate for a particular procedure or treatment?
- What are the risks and side effects of the treatments?
- Are there available payment plans available to make the treatments less of a financial burden?
Questions about the Fertility Clinic
- Clinic operating hours.
- Contact information related to emergencies.
- Where will the tests and treatments be conducted? Will the procedures be carried out in this clinic or in another location?
- Do you provide mental as well as emotional care to one’s patients through counseling or couple support groups?
It is obvious much preparation is required before visiting a fertility clinic.