Blastocyst Culture Treatment in Hyderabad can be considered a viable option for conceiving. Blastocyst Culture Center in Hyderabad is well-equipped to handle such procedures.
In the fertility centers in Hyderabad best infertility specialist makes use of blastocyst culture, which happens to be a technique to grow embryos beyond the 3rd day of culture. When the embryos are rather cultured for 5 days, they do become blastocyst which does contain 120 cells and is ready to implant directly in the woman’s uterus. The Blastocyst culture treatment in Hyderabad is similar and is worth trying out.
Who qualifies for Blastocyst Culture?
Patients who did fail to get pregnant after In Vitro Fertilization treatment or ICSI treatment procedure in the IVF center in Hyderabad or any IUI centers in Hyderabad do go in for other forms of treatment.
What are the risks of blastocyst culturing?
There happen to be two main concerns with the blastocyst culture procedure:
Few patients may have no embryo development to blastocyst and thus do lose the opportunity for a transfer in the embryo donation center.
The survival of embryos after the thawing will be less.
Are there any limitations to blastocyst culturing?
Yes, in case the patient has less than 4 of 8-celled quality embryos on the 3rd day of blastocyst culture at the blastocyst culture transfer center. With the blastocyst culture process, it is not possible to freeze more embryos on account of poor development to the blastocyst stage. Also, there happens to be an identical twinning as well as a co-joint twinning risk because of the blastocyst culture process.
More about the blastocyst culture process?
In the blastocyst culture process, one or even more embryos are transferred, which happens to be at a very advanced developmental stage, known as a blastocyst stage. This blastocyst treatment is carried out on the fifth day after follicular aspiration in the blastocyst culture center in Hyderabad.
Once the eggs are removed from an ovary (follicular aspiration) by the best infertility specialists in Hyderabad, the eggs are then fertilized in the lab. This process is done by normal in vitro fertilization treatment (IVF) or by the process of intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
After the fertilization process, immediately an egg does begin to divide and then starts to develop into an embryo. The developmental stages do include:
- The pronuclear stage is on the initial day of the fertilized egg.
- The incremental stage of two to four-cell on the second day
- They do become the eight-cell stage on the third day
- They become on the morula stage on the fourth day and
- Finally, the blastocyst stage is on the fifth day.
The best infertility doctors working in the blastocyst culture center in Hyderabad insert about one or several embryos in one’s uterus of the woman after two to three days of egg retrieval. This process is referred to as embryo transfer.
The transferred embryos can indeed be developed in an incubator up to the fifth day i.e. the blastocyst stage, the credit does go to the improved cell culture media referred to as a blastocyst culture procedure.
Advantages of blastocyst transfer
- It ensures the quality of the embryos: Only fit as well as good quality embryos reach the developmental stage of the blastocyst. This does permit single embryo transfer if required.
- It is the normal physiological stage when the embryos tend to enter one’s uterus. Several fertility centers in Hyderabad or surrogacy centers in Hyderabad do propose that good or bad embryos can be rather selected within 3 days of development. The uterine lining is not compatible on the 3rd day as the embryo enters the uterus on the 5th day. Thus, transfers are carried out who have had multiple implantation failures.
It does permit testing or screening of those embryos genetically. Biopsy of embryos is performed between the 1st to the 2nd day of development and the embryo is then permitted to develop. If they are normal, these embryos are placed back at the blastocyst stage.